We are grateful to live in our ‘land of the free’
Spend time with cherished friends and family…
ALL CLUBS ARE CLOSED July 4th
Regular Hours July 3rd & 5th
As we respond to your needs while insuring we maintain the highest level of sanitation, safety and service, we will be expanding hours in most all locations.
To see the latest Club Hours, click here and choose your Club.
ICYMI (In case you missed it:) Unless otherwise noted, this information applies to all four KCF locations:
- Check-In: Please bring your scan card/barcode on your mobile device for touch-less check-in entry. UPDATE: KCF-Atascadero, effective Monday, July 6th, members may now park and check in at the Pool Tower Mondays-Fridays 9a-4p. All other times, please use the main club entry for check-in.
- Facility/Equipment:All areas including Cardio, Strength-Training, Courts, Locker Facilities are open. Increased and highly visible sanitizing stations are available for member access; Staff is committed to continuously clean all ‘touch points’ throughout the day.
- Group Exercise Studios: Some reminders–and a THANK YOU for…
- Your patience and kindness as our hours and schedule evolves.
- Class sizes/offerings comply with County guidelines for social distancing and to allow extra time in between for thorough sanitation.
- Bring your own water and Yoga mat as needed. For your safety, shared mats are not provided.
- To see classes offered for your Club, click here.
- ALL Classes including AQUA require a reservation.Use the KCF Mobile App to reserve 1 day in advance (seven days for CCPA members). If you have yet to download the App, Click here. You may also reserve by phone.
- Plan to arrive 10 minutes prior to the class start time as reservations will be given to those waiting, 5 minutes before class.
- If necessary, please be sure to cancel your space in class at least 1 hour ahead via the KCF App or by calling the Front Desk. It will make those on the wait-list very happy.
- KCF Mobile App:The most efficient way to reserve classes is online using the KCF Mobile App. If you are experiencing issues either downloading or accessing the App, try uninstalling/reinstalling following the directions here. If problems persist, class reservations may be made by phone. Staff are also happy to assist.
- Pools: To accommodate more swimmers and maintain proper distancing, those pools that are 50m will be short-course only, with one swimmer per lane for 30 minutes. We promise to review and adjust accordingly. Reservations for lap swimming are NOT required except for the indoor pool at KCF-Atascadero and the outdoor pool at KCF-Arroyo Grande as is usual.
- Aqua Classes/Swim Lessons:Aqua Classes are on the schedule and reservations are required. Private Swim Lessons are resuming in most locations. Please contact your Home Club directly for the latest.
- Steam/Sauna/Whirlpools:We still have not received the go-ahead to offer these amenities at this time.
- Personal Training: Personal Training continues to be offered and is a great way to kick off your fitness routine after a hiatus.
- K-Zone:Stations are open and available for reservation (use your KCF App for convenience). Stations will be sanitized between use.
- Kidz Club: Temperatures for children will be taken prior to admittance to Kidz Club. Extensive cleaning, modified hours and capacity are all part of the ‘new normal’ for Kidz Club. To see your Kidz Club hours and details, click here, select your Club and scroll down to Kidz Club. Your child’s safety is our number one priority.
- What about my membership?
- Monthly EFT Membership/Services:When SLO County required we close our doors on March 20, 2020 all memberships were placed on hold. The remaining time in March that was paid for, was credited back when we reopened on June 15th, crediting time to July 1st. On July 1st, EFT dues for membership/club services resume, unless you requested a further hold on your account after June 15th. For questions or confirmation, please email your club below.
- Prepaid Memberships including Corporate Prepaid Memberships: Your membership was automatically reactivated on June 15th unless otherwise requested. All the time you paid for that you were not able to use during the closure, will be added to extend your membership. You may check your expiration date by accessing your account online or emailing your Home Club’s Member Services Department below.
- When can members renew or join?Now:) We are excited to welcome you to join or renew. New members may also conveniently join online by clicking here.
We will continue to update with additions or changes via email, our website and social media sites. Your patience and flexibility is so appreciated!
In GOOD HEALTH,
Kevin, Barb Kennedy & Your KCF Team
Paso Robles Service: email@example.com
Atascadero Service: firstname.lastname@example.org
San Luis Obispo Service: email@example.com
Arroyo Grande Service: firstname.lastname@example.org
P.S. If you would like to make changes in the email address we have for you, go to https://kcf.clubautomation.com/ and choose Access My Account. Here you can make any desired updates to your account.
We’re in this together! #kennedyclubs #ikforthis