SAN LUIS OBISPO
Kennedy Club Fitness-San Luis Obispo MultiPlex boasts over 50,000 sq. ft. of the latest cardiovascular and strength-training equipment, over 100 group exercise classes each week and the most top-ranked aquatic, functional training and weight loss programs in the County. It’s no wonder, Kennedy Club Fitness continues to be voted the #1 Health Club in San Luis Obispo County every year!
Says, General Manager, Brett Weaver, “Our goal every day is to engage, energize and inspire our members to reach their health and fitness goals. It’s all about providing an excellent experience, a lot of variety and the best customer service we can offer.”
Today Kennedy Club Fitness serves the health and fitness needs of over 16,000 San Luis Obispo County residents. Kennedy Club Fitness is the only health club in the County with multiple locations: Paso Robles, Atascadero, San Luis Obispo and Arroyo Grande
Kennedy Club Fitness-San Luis Obispo does have some thing for every body!
Group Exercise Coordinator, Sylvia Paleo 805-781-3488 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Reservations are required and may be 24 hours in advance (7 days in advance for Country Club Members). You may reserve through the KCF Mobile App (see directions below) or by calling the Club directly. Please arrive 10 minutes early to insure your spot. Reservations will be given to those waiting 5 minutes before the start of the class.
If you are new or returning to exercise after this ‘shelter at home’ period, start slowly and safely. Remember to bring water and your own Yoga mats for those classes requiring them. Please let the instructor know prior to the start of the class if you have any special needs or concerns. See you in class!
To use the KCF Mobile App. CLICK HERE to download the correct APP for your device. You can see the latest class updates and reserve your favorite class. Click here for instructions.
- Sign up only for yourself 24 hours in advance in person at the Front Desk, by phone or using the KCF Mobile App. CCPA Members may reserve up to 7 days in advance.
- Cancel reservations at least one hour prior by calling or using the KCF Mobile App.
- Classes require set-up time. Please arrive 10 minutes before class and introduce yourself to the instructor. They can assist you with equipment set-up where needed.
- Check in at the front desk to claim your reservation and pick up any equipment or ‘entry tickets’.
- Reservations are given to alternates five minutes prior to class start time.
Fitness Director, Brett Weaver 805-781-3488 or email email@example.com
JUMPSTART to SUCCESS:
Your membership includes a complimentary health and fitness assessment to evaluate your current fitness level, discuss your goals and pair you with the right personal trainer. A session may also include an In-Body scan (you are fully clothed) which will identify areas of strength, where you can improve and other functional feedback to direct your trainer’s focus. Our goal is to assist you in developing a safe, effective workout plan and to acquaint you with the varied strength-training and cardiovascular equipment. Call today to set your first orientation session at 805-466-6775.
Members may need or desire further assistance or training beyond the fitness orientation session. Studies show that the ongoing utilization of a certified Personal Trainer can substantially increase your success. You may need the accountability of having a scheduled appointment to exercise regularly; you may be recovering from an injury, surgery or illness; you may have a sport-specific or lifestyle goal, or just need a couple of sessions to break out of a plateau. Whatever your need, we have a trainer for you.
Your Certified Personal Trainer will:
- Design a unique and effective exercise program based upon your needs, goals, schedule and health history.
- Take you step-by-step through each exercise, paying close attention to form and motivating you to work at your personal best.
- Act as your personal coach, providing you with the incentive to get to the club on a regular basis; often one of the most challenging obstacles to overcome.
Personal Training options may include:
- ½ Hour Sessions
- One Hour Sessions
- Partner Training (2 people)
- Small Group Training (3-10 people)
Aquatics Director, Nate Balicki (805) 781-3488 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Our goal is to promote water safety, stroke development and a lifelong love of water across all ages and abilities of swimmers while fostering an independence and confidence in the pool. Please contact the Aquatics Department with any questions about the programs offered at the SLO Multiplex or for pricing and registration.
PRIVATE AND SEMI-PRIVATE LESSONS
COVID-19 Response: Semi-private lessons are offered to siblings from the same household and similar skill level.
From novice to advanced levels, every swimmer can benefit from swim lessons. No matter the level, our experienced coaching staff is committed to helping you achieve your goals in the water.
Lessons are offered year-round and scheduled at days and times of your choosing, depending on instructor availability. To Click here to register for private or semi-private lessons. Download and print the form, complete and mail, scan/email back to email@example.com. You can also drop off at the Club. For questions, email or call the contact information above.
Group Swim Lessons: Temporarily Paused
Splash into Summer! For more information regarding session dates and times, as well as levels offered, please contact the Aquatics Department
Stroke School: Temporarily Paused
A great next step beyond swim lessons: either towards swim lessons or for young athletes with a desire to swim well for fun and fitness, Stroke School provides instruction for students aged 7 and older. An assessment prior to enrollment is required; please contact Director to schedule
Family Swim: Temporarily Paused
Enjoy some unstructured time in the pool with your family and friends while a lifeguard is on duty.
Master Swim: Temporarily Paused
Mondays, Wednesdays & Friday:7:00am and 9:00am; Tuesday & Thursdays: Noon
A coached, one hour and fifteen-minute swim that provides both a challenging workout and stroke technique. Swimmers able to swim 1,000 meters in thirty minutes are encouraged to join us on deck and give KCF Masters a try!
Video Stroke Analysis: Temporarily Paused
Offered by our elite level coach Jonathan Harmse, under water video analysis is available at days and times of your choosing.
Kidz Club Director, Genevieve Balicki (805) 781-3488 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
NOTE: Per the State of California’s mandate as it relates to no indoor activities, Kidz Club is temporarily closed effective Friday, July 17th until we receive authorization to re-open this service. The CLUB IS OPEN and we offering outdoor workout opportunities including the outdoor pool. To see hours, offerings and the outdoor class schedule, scroll up and click on your areas of interest.
When we re-open, in addition to providing enhanced safety and sanitation requirements due to COVID-19, these are our guidelines below:
Hello Parents and Welcome to Kidz Club! Recent changes in our insurance carrier and California State Law require that only parents or legal guardians of minor children may sign waivers and leave their children at Kidz Club. Minor guests, when accompanied by their parent/legal guardian, who remain on the premises while their children are in Kidz Club, are still welcome. If you have questions, please let our Kidz Club Director know. See their contact information above.
To ensure your child has a safe and enjoyable experience in Kidz Club, please review the following guidelines:
- Parent or Authorized Guardian must remain on the premises while your child is in our Kidz Club. Children will not be released to anyone other than their parent or authorized guardian.
- All children must be in good health to be accepted in to Kidz Club. Do not bring your child if they have a cloudy or green runny nose, congested cough, head lice or have had a fever over 99 degrees or diarrhea within a 24 hour period. We reserve the right to turn away a child that we feel may be contagious. If your child has missed school due to illness, they are also too ill to be in our facility.
- Our Kidz Club facilities are available for infants starting at six weeks old and children up to age ten.
- Please make reservations to secure your spot(s) in Kidz Club and to ensure proper staffing.
- Please provide necessary diapers, pull-ups & wipes and clearly label all bags, bottles & pacifiers.Staff will do their best to ensure that diapers are changed as needed. If your child has special needs we appreciate your assistance with communicating any special instructions. Shirts are required for all children and shoes are required for children who are able to walk. Please ensure if your child is participating in a KCF activity, (i.e. swim lesson) when they return to Kidz Club following the activity, they are dressed accordingly.
- Please provide a snack for your child. The following items are NOT allowed: peanuts, peanut butter, gum, hard candy, popcorn and chocolate. Grapes and cherries are OK as long as they are pitted and/or cut in half.
- Dangerous toys such as balloons, guns, sharp objects, or small toys are not allowed.
- Parents will be asked to pick up their children who cannot be calmed or who are disruptive.
- The most popular plan to pay for Kidz Club is our UNLIMITED Monthly EFT Plan. This plan may be used at any club location. We also offer a drop in rate. For details, ask the Kidz Club Team or call/email your Kidz Club Director above.
Maximum time in Kidz Club varies by Club.
Kennedy Club Fitness-San Luis Obispo offers over 50,000 sq. ft. of the best fitness equipment and programs that the industry has to offer.
Features and amenities include:
- Outdoor Olympic size 50-meter pool with outdoor whirlpool spa and sun deck;
- Comprehensive cardiovascular fitness area with Cardio Theatre
- Separate strength-training areas including Nautilus Circuit, Tuff Stuff, Matrix, Paramount, free weights and more
- Three dedicated group exercise and training studios for over 100 group exercise classes. Separate Cycling and Mind/Body studios.
- Indoor NBA-sized basketball gym
- Racquetball, handball, wallyball and squash courts
- Sand volleyball
- Kennedy Kidz Club: Supervised kids play center with outdoor play area
- K-Zone Recovery/Relaxation Center including Infra-red ‘Red Fit’ room and Cocoon; Hydro Massage and Massage Compression Chair
- Kennedy Kafe, serving healthy breakfast, lunch, snack and nutrition supplement items
- Pro Shop clothing and accessories
- Men’s and women’s executive locker rooms equipped with showers, steam rooms, vanity areas, blow dryers and toiletry items
Think KENNEDY CLUB FITNESS for your next business meeting, seminar or team building event. Think KENNEDY CLUB FITNESS for ‘Grad Nights’, family celebrations and birthday parties for the ‘young’ and ‘young-at-heart’. For more information on renting our club and aquatic facilities, please contact General Manager, Brett Weaver email@example.com