Kennedy Club Fitness San Luis Obispo Multiplex boasts over 50,000 sq. ft. of the latest cardiovascular and strength-training equipment, a variety of indoor and outdoor group exercise classes each week, and effective aquatic, functional training, and weight loss programs. It’s no wonder Kennedy Club Fitness continues to be voted the #1 Health Club in San Luis Obispo County every year!
Our goal every day is to engage, energize, and inspire our members to reach their health and fitness goals. It’s all about providing an excellent experience, a clean environment, a lot of variety, and the best customer service we can offer.
Group Exercise Coordinator, Sylvia Paleo 805-781-3488 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Reservations are required and may be made a day in advance (or 7 days in advance for Country Club Members). You may reserve through the KCF Mobile App (see directions below) or by calling the Club directly. Please arrive 10 minutes early and check in at the Front Desk to ensure your spot. Reservations will be given to alternates five minutes before the start of the class.
If you are new or returning to exercise, start slowly and safely! Remember to bring water and your own Yoga mats for those classes that require them. Please let the instructor know prior to the start of class if you have any special needs or concerns. See you in there!
CLICK HERE for help accessing your Member Portal and KCF APP. See the latest class updates and reserve your favorite class!
CLICK HERE to try MOSSA On Demand and get your favorite classes at home or on the go!
Current Group Exercise Schedule:
Fitness Director, Nicole Guadarrama 805-781-3488 or email email@example.com
Your membership includes a complimentary health and fitness assessment (redeemable up to a year) to evaluate your current fitness level, discuss your goals, and pair you with the right personal trainer. Our goal is to assist you in developing a safe, effective workout plan and to acquaint you with the varied strength-training and cardiovascular equipment.
Studies show that the ongoing utilization of a certified Personal Trainer can substantially increase your success. You may need the accountability of having a scheduled appointment to exercise regularly, be recovering from an injury, surgery or illness, have a sport-specific or lifestyle goal, or just need a couple of sessions to break out of a plateau. Whatever your need, we have a trainer for you.
Your Certified Personal Trainer will:
- Design a unique and effective exercise program based upon your needs, goals, schedule and health history.
- Take you step-by-step through each exercise, paying close attention to form, and motivating you to work at your personal best.
- Act as your personal coach, providing you with the motivation you may need to exercise consistently, which is often one of the most challenging obstacles to overcome.
- Utilize our In-Body scan system, which identifies areas of strength, where you can improve, and other functional feedback to direct your trainer’s focus.
Personal Training options include:
- ½ Hour Sessions
- One Hour Sessions
- Partner Training (2 people)
Aquatics Director, Nate Balicki (805) 781-3488 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Our goal is to promote water safety, stroke development, and a lifelong love of water across all ages and abilities of swimmers, while fostering an independence and confidence in the pool. Please contact the Aquatics Department with any questions about the programs offered at the SLO Multiplex or for pricing and registration.
PRIVATE AND SEMI-PRIVATE LESSONS
COVID-19 Response: Semi-private lessons are offered to siblings from the same household and similar skill level.
From novice to advanced levels, every swimmer can benefit from swim lessons. No matter the level, our experienced coaching staff is committed to helping you achieve your goals in the water.
Lessons are offered year-round and scheduled at days and times of your choosing, depending on instructor availability. CLICK HERE to register for private or semi-private lessons. Download and print the form, complete and mail to the Club or scan/email back to email@example.com. You can also drop your printed and completed form at the Club. For questions, email or call the contact information above.
Kidz Club Director, Genevieve Balicki (805) 781-3488 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
NOTE: SAN LUIS OBISPO KIDZ CLUB IS CURRENTLY CLOSED. REOPENING IS TBD.
Hello Parents and Welcome to Kidz Club!
California State Law requires that only parents or legal guardians of minor children may sign waivers and schedule their children at Kidz Club.
To ensure your child has a safe and enjoyable experience in Kidz Club, please review the following guidelines:
- Our Kidz Club facilities are available for infants starting at six weeks old and children up to age ten.
- Parents or Authorized Guardians must remain on the premises while child is in Kidz Club. Children will not be released to anyone other than their parent or authorized guardian.
- All children must be in good health. Do not bring your child if they have a cloudy or green runny nose, congested cough, head lice, or have had a fever over 99 degrees or diarrhea within a 24 hour period. We reserve the right to turn away a child that we feel may be contagious. If your child has missed school due to illness, they are also too ill to be in Kidz Club!
- Reservations are required for Kidz Club. Call the day before your visit to ensure your spot(s)!
- Please provide necessary diapers, pull-ups & wipes, and clearly label all belongings. Staff will do their best to ensure that diapers are changed as needed. If your child has special needs we appreciate your assistance with communicating any special instructions. Shirts are required for all children and shoes are required for children who are able to walk.
- Please provide a snack for your child. The following items are NOT allowed: peanuts, peanut butter, gum, hard candy, popcorn and chocolate. Grapes and cherries are OK as long as they are pitted and/or cut in half.
- Dangerous toys such as balloons, guns, sharp objects, or small toys are not allowed.
- Parents will be asked to pick up their children who cannot be calmed or who are disruptive.
- Maximum time in Kidz Club is 1.5 hours.
Kennedy Club Fitness San Luis Obispo offers over 50,000 sq. ft. of the best fitness equipment and programs that the industry has to offer.
Features and amenities include:
- Outdoor Olympic size 50-meter pool with outdoor whirlpool spa and sun deck
- Comprehensive cardiovascular fitness area with Cardio Theatre
- Separate Strength-Training areas including Tuff Stuff, Matrix, Paramount, free weights, an outdoor Nautilus Circuit, and more!
- Three dedicated Group Exercise and Training Studios. Outdoor classes are also available!
- Indoor NBA-sized Basketball Gym
- Indoor Racquetball and Squash courts
- Outdoor Sand Volleyball
- Kidz Club: supervised indoor/outdoor play center and activities for kids aged six weeks to 10 years (temporarily closed)
- K-Zone Recovery/Relaxation Center including Infra-red ‘Red Fit’ room, Hydro Massage Bed, Hydro Massage Chair, and Massage Compression Chair
- Kennedy Kafe, providing a rotating variety of snacks and nutrition supplement items, as well as drafts and meals (draft and meal service is temporarily paused)
- Pro Shop clothing and fitness accessories
- Men’s and Women’s executive locker rooms equipped with showers, steam rooms (steam rooms temporarily closed)
Club and Pool Rentals are unavailable at this time.