Kennedy Club Fitness San Luis Obispo Multiplex boasts over 50,000 sq. ft. of the latest cardiovascular and strength-training equipment, a variety of indoor and outdoor group exercise classes each week, and effective aquatic, functional training, and weight loss programs. It’s no wonder Kennedy Club Fitness continues to be voted the #1 Health Club in San Luis Obispo County every year!
Our goal every day is to engage, energize, and inspire our members to reach their health and fitness goals. It’s all about providing an excellent experience, a clean environment, a lot of variety, and the best customer service we can offer.
Meet our SLO Trainers!
ISSA and TRX Movement Certified Personal Trainer. Justin specializes in Body Building, Competition Prep, and Strength Training at all levels.
Kristen Hathaway is an
ISSA Certified Personal Trainer specializing in Senior Fitness, Strength Training, Balance and Coordination, and Core Training.
NASM Certified Personal Trainer and Nutritionist. John specializes in Metabolism and Digestion-based Nutrition Programming, Clean Eating, and Ketogenesis Dieting.
ACE Certified Personal Trainer, Group Fitness Instructor, and Registered Yoga Teacher. Joe is only available for Small Group Programs for Weight Loss, Meditation, Seniors, and Kids.
ACE and CORE Certified Master Trainer and Nutritionist. Barb has a Masters in Exercise Psychology and specializes in CORE and Injury Recovery.
NASM Certified Personal Trainer. Jake specializes in Muscle Development, Resistance Training, Weight Loss/Weight Gain, and Performance Enhancement.
ACE Certified Personal Trainer. Brandon specializes in Strenth Training, Sport-Specific Training, Muscle Development, and Weight Loss.
Group Exercise Coordinator, Sylvia Paleo 805-781-3488 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Reservations are required and may be made a day in advance (or 7 days in advance for Country Club Members). You may reserve through the KCF Mobile App (see directions below) or by calling the Club directly. Please arrive 10 minutes early and check in at the Front Desk to ensure your spot. Reservations will be given to alternates five minutes before the start of the class.
If you are new or returning to exercise, start slowly and safely! Remember to bring water and your own Yoga mats for those classes that require them. Please let the instructor know prior to the start of class if you have any special needs or concerns. See you in there!
CLICK HERE for help accessing your Member Portal and KCF APP. See the latest class updates and reserve your favorite class!
CLICK HERE to try MOSSA On Demand and get your favorite classes at home or on the go!
Current Group Exercise Schedule:
Group Exercise Schedule Beginning August:
General Manager, Nicole Guadarrama 805-781-3488 ext. 15 or email email@example.com
Personal Training is a fun, helpful tool to keep you on track with your health and fitness goals.
Our Certified and Master Trainers will help you develop a routine that fits your goals, timing, and will introduce a variety of movements to keep your body guessing and YOU moving forward!
Utilize our In Body Scan, available to current Personal Training or Nutrition clients, or $20 per scheduled use. Identify areas of strength, where you can improve, and other functional feedback to help direct your trainer’s focus.
Our goal is to assist you in developing a safe, effective workout plan and to acquaint you with the varied strength-training and cardiovascular equipment, as well as functional movement and dietary guidance.
Set up your FREE first session today!
Individual Hour Packages allow you one on one guidance with one of our experienced, motivating, and attentive trainers.
Choose from 1, 6, 10, or 24 sessions with a Certified Personal Trainer.
1 session $75
6 sessions $420
10 sessions $600
24 sessions $1320
Is timing a factor? Fit one of our Half Hour Sessions into your lunch break and get back to work refreshed!
Choose from 1, 10, or 24 session packages.
1 sessions $55
10 sessions $450
12 sessions $960
Stay accountable with a friend! We offer Partner Packages of 10 sessions for $700 ($350 per person).
Discover the foods that will best help your body reach it’s fullest potential. Whatever your goals are, our expert Nutritionists can help you reach them.
Choose from One Month, Three Months, or Six Months of guidance.
1 month $250
3 months $450
6 months $1200
*Payment plans are available for some packages.
READY TO GET STARTED?
Current members can submit a Personal Training Questionnaire to get scheduled!
Aquatics Director, Nate Balicki (805) 781-3488 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Our goal is to promote water safety, stroke development, and a lifelong love of water across all ages and abilities of swimmers, while fostering an independence and confidence in the pool. Please contact the Aquatics Department with any questions about the programs offered at the SLO Multiplex or for pricing and registration.
PRIVATE AND SEMI-PRIVATE LESSONS
COVID-19 Response: Semi-private lessons are offered to siblings from the same household and similar skill level.
From novice to advanced levels, every swimmer can benefit from swim lessons. No matter the level, our experienced coaching staff is committed to helping you achieve your goals in the water.
Lessons are offered year-round and scheduled at days and times of your choosing, depending on instructor availability. CLICK HERE to register for private or semi-private lessons. Download and print the form, complete and mail to the Club or scan/email back to email@example.com. You can also drop your printed and completed form at the Club. For questions, email or call the contact information above.
NOTE: SAN LUIS OBISPO KIDZ CLUB IS CURRENTLY CLOSED. REOPENING IS TBD.
Hello Parents and Welcome to Kidz Club!
California State Law requires that only parents or legal guardians of minor children may sign waivers and schedule their children at Kidz Club.
To ensure your child has a safe and enjoyable experience in Kidz Club, please review the following guidelines:
- Our Kidz Club facilities are available for infants starting at six weeks old and children up to age ten.
- Parents or Authorized Guardians must remain on the premises while child is in Kidz Club. Children will not be released to anyone other than their parent or authorized guardian.
- All children must be in good health. Do not bring your child if they have a cloudy or green runny nose, congested cough, head lice, or have had a fever over 99 degrees or diarrhea within a 24 hour period. We reserve the right to turn away a child that we feel may be contagious. If your child has missed school due to illness, they are also too ill to be in Kidz Club!
- Reservations are required for Kidz Club. Call the day before your visit to ensure your spot(s)!
- Please provide necessary diapers, pull-ups & wipes, and clearly label all belongings. Staff will do their best to ensure that diapers are changed as needed. If your child has special needs we appreciate your assistance with communicating any special instructions. Shirts are required for all children and shoes are required for children who are able to walk.
- Please provide a snack for your child. The following items are NOT allowed: peanuts, peanut butter, gum, hard candy, popcorn and chocolate. Grapes and cherries are OK as long as they are pitted and/or cut in half.
- Dangerous toys such as balloons, guns, sharp objects, or small toys are not allowed.
- Parents will be asked to pick up their children who cannot be calmed or who are disruptive.
- Maximum time in Kidz Club is 1.5 hours.
Kennedy Club Fitness San Luis Obispo offers over 50,000 sq. ft. of the best fitness equipment and programs that the industry has to offer.
Features and amenities include:
- Outdoor Olympic size 50-meter pool with outdoor whirlpool spa and sun deck
- Comprehensive cardiovascular fitness area with Cardio Theatre
- Indoor and Outdoor Strength-Training areas comprised of Tuff Stuff, Matrix, Paramount, free weights, Nautilus Circuit, and more!
- Group Exercise and Training Studios. Outdoor classes are also available!
- Indoor NBA-sized Basketball Gym
- Indoor Racquetball and Squash courts
- Outdoor Sand Volleyball
- Kidz Club: supervised indoor/outdoor play center and activities for kids aged six weeks to 10 years (temporarily closed)
- K-Zone Recovery/Relaxation Center including Infra-red ‘Red Fit’ room, Hydro Massage Bed, Hydro Massage Chair, and Massage Compression Chair
- Kennedy Kafe, providing a rotating variety of snacks and nutrition supplement items, as well as drafts and meals (draft service is temporarily paused)
- Ready to go meals provided by BTG From Scratch – local, healthy versions of your favorite foods – available at the club!
- Pro Shop clothing and fitness accessories
- Men’s and Women’s executive locker rooms equipped with showers, steam rooms (steam rooms temporarily closed)
Club and Pool Rentals are unavailable at this time.