NOTE: During COVID-19 Stage 3, re-opening hours will be reviewed and subject to change in accordance with SLO County guidelines for your safety.
*Holiday hours may vary, contact us here for details.
Kennedy Club Fitness-Arroyo Grande members are treated during their workout to views of the beautiful hills to the east and the Pacific Ocean to the west, in the state-of-the-art 20,000 sq. ft. fitness facility.
Says General Manager, Mark Pazell, “Our club provides a non-intimidating, encouraging environment where there are no ‘strangers’. We have the best, most motivating and experienced fitness professionals in the South County and we’re in the business of changing lives here at Kennedy Club Fitness-Arroyo Grande.”
Today Kennedy Club Fitness serves the health and fitness needs of over 16,000 San Luis Obispo County residents. Kennedy Club Fitness is the only health club in the county with multiple locations: Paso Robles, Atascadero, San Luis Obispo and Arroyo Grande
Kennedy Club Fitness-Arroyo Grande does have some thing for every body!
Group Exercise Coordinator, Lori Riano 805-481-2888 or email email@example.com
NOTE: Class sizes and number of classes each day will be limited to allow for necessary social distancing and enhanced sanitizing between classes.
Reservations are required and may be 24 hours in advance (7 days in advance for Country Club Members). You may reserve through the KCF Mobile App (see directions below) or by calling the Club directly. Please arrive 10 minutes early to insure your spot. Reservations will be given to those waiting 5 minutes before the start of the class.
If you are new or returning to exercise after this ‘shelter at home’ period, start slowly and safely. Remember to bring water and your own Yoga mats for those classes requiring them. Please let the instructor know prior to the start of the class if you have any special needs or concerns. See you in class!
To use the KCF Mobile App. CLICK HERE to download the correct APP for your device. You can see the latest class updates and reserve your favorite class. Click here for instructions.
- Sign up only for yourself 24 hours in advance in person at the Front Desk, by phone or using the KCF Mobile App. CCPA Members may reserve up to 7 days in advance.
- Cancel reservations at least one hour prior by calling or using the KCF Mobile App.
- Classes require set-up time. Please arrive 10 minutes before class and introduce yourself to the instructor. They can assist you with equipment set-up where needed.
- Check in at the front desk to claim your reservation and pick up any equipment or ‘entry tickets’.
- Reservations are given to alternates five minutes prior to class start time.
Effective MONDAY, JUNE 22:
Fitness Director (and General Manager) Mark Pazell 805-481-2888 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
JUMPSTART to SUCCESS:
Your membership includes a complimentary health and fitness assessment to evaluate your current fitness level, discuss your goals and pair you with the right personal trainer. A session may also include an In-Body scan (you are fully clothed) which will identify areas of strength, where you can improve and other functional feedback to direct your trainer’s focus. Our goal is to assist you in developing a safe, effective workout plan and to acquaint you with the varied strength-training and cardiovascular equipment. Call today to set your first orientation session at (805) 466-6775.
Members may need or desire further assistance or training beyond the fitness orientation session. Studies show that the ongoing utilization of a certified Personal Trainer can substantially increase your success. You may need the accountability of having a scheduled appointment to exercise regularly; you may be recovering from an injury, surgery or illness; you may have a sport-specific or lifestyle goal, or just need a couple of sessions to break out of a plateau. Whatever your need, we have a trainer for you.
Your Certified Personal Trainer will:
- Design a unique and effective exercise program based upon your needs, goals, schedule and health history.
- Take you step-by-step through each exercise, paying close attention to form and motivating you to work at your personal best.
- Act as your personal coach, providing you with the incentive to get to the club on a regular basis; often one of the most challenging obstacles to overcome.
Personal Training options may include:
- ½ Hour Sessions
- One Hour Sessions
- Partner Training (2 people)
- Small Group Training (3-10 people)
EXCLUSIVE TO KCF-ARROYO GRANDE THIS MONTH:
Check back for new programs later this summer.
Contact Lori Riano, Group Exercise Coordinator 805-481-2888 or email email@example.com
All other pool questions, contact Operations Manager, Cathy Judge 805-481-2888 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Looking for a low-impact workout? Take it to the water!
Enjoy year-round lap swimming or aqua classes in our beautiful outdoor, 25m heated pool.
Lap swimming requires reservations to insure you have a lane when you want it.
You will find our weekly aqua class offerings on our Group Exercise Class Schedule. Click here to view. (add link to AG’s Group Ex Schedule)
If you’re new to class, arrive a few minutes early and introduce yourself to the instructor.
Our goal is for you to have a motivating and successful workout. We ‘K’ for YOU!
See you at the Pool!
Kidz Club Director, Barb LeMoine 805-481-2888 or email email@example.com
NOTE: Per SLO County COVID Guidelines, Kidz Club Hours have been adjusted to allow for more extensive cleaning and capacity is limited to provide a safer social bubble. To protect the health of all children, temperatures will be taken prior to entry. Email your Kidz Club Director should you have any questions.
EFFECTIVE Monday, June 15th:
Monday: 8:00am – 1:00pm
Tuesday-Friday: 8:00am – 12:30pm
Saturday & Sunday: Closed for extensive cleaning
*Holiday Hours will vary
Hello Parents and Welcome to Kidz Club! Recent changes in our insurance carrier and California State Law require that only parents or legal guardians of minor children may sign waivers and leave their children at Kidz Club. Minor guests, when accompanied by their parent/legal guardian, who remain on the premises while their children are in Kidz Club, are still welcome. If you have questions, please let our Kidz Club Director know. See their contact information above.
To ensure your child has a safe and enjoyable experience in Kidz Club, please review the following guidelines:
- Parent or Authorized Guardian must remain on the premises while your child is in our Kidz Club. Children will not be released to anyone other than their parent or authorized guardian.
- All children must be in good health to be accepted in to Kidz Club. Do not bring your child if they have a cloudy or green runny nose, congested cough, head lice or have had a fever over 99 degrees or diarrhea within a 24 hour period. We reserve the right to turn away a child that we feel may be contagious. If your child has missed school due to illness, they are also too ill to be in our facility.
- Our Kidz Club facilities are available for infants starting at six weeks old and children up to age ten.
- Please make reservations to secure your spot(s) in Kidz Club and to ensure proper staffing.
- Please provide necessary diapers, pull-ups & wipes and clearly label all bags, bottles & pacifiers.Staff will do their best to ensure that diapers are changed as needed. If your child has special needs we appreciate your assistance with communicating any special instructions. Shirts are required for all children and shoes are required for children who are able to walk. Please ensure if your child is participating in a KCF activity, (i.e. swim lesson) when they return to Kidz Club following the activity, they are dressed accordingly.
- Please provide a snack for your child. The following items are NOT allowed: peanuts, peanut butter, gum, hard candy, popcorn and chocolate. Grapes and cherries are OK as long as they are pitted and/or cut in half.
- Dangerous toys such as balloons, guns, sharp objects, or small toys are not allowed.
- Parents will be asked to pick up their children who cannot be calmed or who are disruptive.
- The most popular plan to pay for Kidz Club is our UNLIMITED Monthly EFT Plan. This plan may be used at any club location. We also offer a drop in rate. For details, ask the Kidz Club Team or call/email your Kidz Club Director above.
Time maximum for children staying in Kidz Club varies by Club. Check your Club’s Kidz Club for details.
Kennedy Club Fitness-Arroyo Grande offers over 20,000 sq. ft. of the best functional training equipment and programs that the industry has to offer.
Features and amenities include:
- Outdoor 25-meter pool with outdoor whirlpool spa and sun deck;
- Comprehensive cardiovascular fitness area with Cardio Theatre
- Separate strength-training areas including Nautilus, Life Fitness, Hammer Strength, free weights and more
- Three dedicated group exercise and training studios , including a separate Cycling and Functional Training Studio
- Kennedy Kidz Club supervised child play center
- K-Zone Recovery/Relaxation center with infra-red Cocoon, HydroMassage and Sports Compression Massage Chair
- K-Force Functional Training center with TRX, Kettle Balls, Ropes and more
- Pro Shop clothing and accessories
- Men’s and women’s executive locker rooms equipped with showers, steam rooms, vanity areas, blow dryers and toiletry items
Think KENNEDY CLUB FITNESS for your next business meeting, seminar or team building event. Think KENNEDY CLUB FITNESS for ‘Grad Nights’, family celebrations and birthday parties for the ‘young’ and ‘young-at-heart’. For more information on renting our club and aquatic facilities, please contact Mark Pazell firstname.lastname@example.org