Joining Kennedy Club Fitness on our all-inclusive membership plan gives you complete access to all four club locations. Your membership includes a supervised fitness orientation program to help you get started on a safe and efficient exercise program, appropriate for your needs. (See “Getting Started).
In addition to your membership plan, we offer discounted plans for your spouse, and children who are ten years of age or older. Senior, student, military, corporate and group plans are also available.
Want to Save 50% OFF Your Membership?
We are often asked ‘what is the BEST rate offered for a membership?’ That rate is our Country Club Privileged Account. (CCPA). When you join as a CCPA member, you automatically save 50% OFF your annual prepaid dues for yourself and immediate family members who live in your home. Plus, you save an additional 15% OFF select club services and products such as Personal Training, Kidz Club, KZone, Pro Shop, Swim Lessons and more. CCPA members may also reserve classes, swim lanes and racquetball/squash courts a full week in advance. Speak with a Membership Counselor today to find out YOU can become a CCPA member!
Club Amenities & Services Available between all Four Locations: NOTE: Due to COVID-19 County Guidelines, some amenities and services may be temporarily reduced. Click here to see the latest information.
- Pools: 25 yd. lap pool (Atascadero-indoor; Arroyo Grande-outdoor)
- 50 meter outdoor pool complex (Paso Robles, Atascadero & SLO-MultiPlex)
- Adult & Youth Swim Lessons, Programs and Camps
- Court Sports: Basketball ( Paso Robles and SLO-MultiPlex-Indoor full-court), Racquetball, Handball and Wallyball (Paso Robles, Atascadero & SLO-MultiPlex), Squash (SLO-MultiPlex); Sand Volleyball (SLO-MultiPlex)
- Climbing Wall: Atascadero (outdoor)
- Sauna (Atascadero); Steam, Whirlpool Spa
- Group Fitness & Cycling Studios
- Comprehensive Cardiovascular Areas
- Nautilus 30-Minute Circuit Training
- Strength Training including free weights, stack- and plate-loading stations
- Executive Locker Facilities
- Food & Beverage
- K-Zone Body Recovery Centers including HydroMassage, Sport Compression Chairs, Infra-Red Cocoons (Atascadero; Arroyo Grande) Infra, Red-Fit Room (SLO-MultiPlex)
- Kidz Club (for infants up to 10 years old)
- Personal Training; Post Rehab Care
- Nutritional Counseling
- Massage Therapy
- Chiropractic Care (Paso Robles and Atascadero)
Some services are fee-based. Inquire at your Club.
Your Fitness Orientation Sessions
Your membership includes a supervised fitness orientation with a certified trainer. This is designed to help you get acquainted with our strength-training and cardiovascular equipment and to develop a comprehensive and safe fitness program. After completing your fitness orientation, you will understand the principles behind our efficient and effective strength training circuit, the basic principles of aerobic exercise and have a better understanding of what it takes to reach your specific fitness goals. You will be exercising moderately during these sessions, so please come comfortably dressed in loose fitting clothes and closed-toe athletic shoes.
Personal Training and Nutritional Counseling
Many of our members need further assistance beyond the fitness orientation. Studies show that the ongoing utilization of a personal trainer can substantially increase your success. Whether you need the accountability of having a scheduled appointment to exercise regularly, or you are recovering from an injury, surgery or illness, or you just want a few sessions to learn something new, our certified Personal Trainers and Nutritional Counselors are here to help you succeed. For more information on the personal training and nutritional counseling options available for you, contact your club’s Fitness Director.
Taking Your First Group Exercise Class
Group Exercise classes are an excellent way to incorporate activity into your day, make friends and have fun all in one session! We invite you to participate in any class that interests you. Whether you are new to exercising or a seasoned participant, our programs are designed with you in mind.
To start slow, we recommend classes from our Group Exercise Schedule noted as ‘Smart Start’. These classes are geared towards easing the beginning exerciser into classes that are low impact or a shorter duration. You will find complete class descriptions online as well as Class Schedules in your Club.
If new to a class, plan to arrive 10 minutes early to introduce yourself to the instructor. This will give the instructor an opportunity to assist you with any equipment and answer your questions. Your goal in your first few classes is to become acquainted with the class set-up, learn some new terminology and have a fun workout! Work at your own pace, even if that means you are unable to stay for the entire class.
Some classes may require reservations. These are noted on your Group Exercise Schedule. You may sign up online using our KCF Mobile App. CLICK HERE to accesss. Our schedule is updated seasonally on the website.
- Racquetball, Squash, Basketball, Wallyball, Sand Volleyball Tournaments, Pickleball
- 5 K Runs, Biathlons and Triathlons, Swim Team, Water Polo, Master’s Swimming
- Private and Group Swim Lessons, Scuba Certification classes,
- Family Swim, Junior Lifeguard Camps, Swim Meets, Youth Sport Camps, Happy Hours, Club-Sponsored Trips, After School and School-Break Programs – and much, much more!
- The current KCF Club hours are listed on each Club’s home page on this website.
- Hours are subject to change based on demand and/or holidays.
- The Club, or certain facilities within the Club, may be temporarily closed from time to time for repairs, refurbishing, holidays or due to damage by fire, flood, earthquake, storm, catastrophe or act of God. Such closures do not entitle the member to an extension of this Membership Agreement or a reduction in membership dues or fees.
- Daily Guest Fees are $20; $15 when accompanied by an active member.
- Guests must be 18 years or older or accompanied by an adult and complete the Guest Registration Waiver.
- Guests under 18 years of age, must have the parent member/guest complete and sign the Guest Registration Waiver.
- All Guests are to follow the Club Policies and the Youth Policies, particularly as it relates to Club access for those under 18 years old.
- Guests 18+ must present photo identification for entry.
- To check in, members are required to show/scan your membership card every time.
- Reservations are recommended and/or required for designated group exercise classes, court sports, indoor swim lanes (Atascadero) and outdoor swim lanes (Arroyo Grande).
- Shirts and/or cover-ups and shoes must be worn at all times while in the Club or going to and from the pool area.
- When in the pool, long hair is to be tied up or in a cap. Showers are to be taken prior to entering the pool, whirlpool, steam or sauna.
- Glass containers are not allowed in the poor area.
- Non-marking soles only may be used on the floors of all courts and group exercise studios.
- Members are to be mindful of those around them and careful not to interrupt the experience or concentration of others by loud and boisterous behavior or profanity.
- Children ages ten (10) through seventeen (17) may join for a discounted child rate under their active parent/legal guardian’s membership plan.
- Child-monitoring is available through Kidz Club for infants up to ten (10) years of age for a nominal fee.
- Parents/legal guardians must stay on the premises while children are in Kidz Club. Contact your Kidz Club staff for rates and details.Child members/guests ages ten (10) and eleven (11) must be accompanied by an adult member/guest at all times, unless the child is participating in a KCF supervised activity or program not requiring parent attendance.
- Child members/guests ages twelve (12) and thirteen (13) may use all areas of the Club (except for the pool, steam, sauna and whirlpool) providing the adult member/guest is on the premises.
- Child members/guests ages fourteen (14) to eighteen (18) may use all areas of the Club without the adult member/guest being on the premises as long as the club policies are followed, waivers are completed and signed by the parent/legal guardian.