- Paso Robles
- San Luis Obispo
- Arroyo Grande
- Contact Us
About the Atascadero Club
Welcome to Kennedy Club Fitness
- Atascadero -
3534 El Camino Real, Atascadero, CA 93422
KCF-Atascadero Club Hours: Monday-Thursday: 5am-10pm
Holiday Hours Vary-Contact Club for Details
Click on the video to see what SUCCESS at Kennedy Club Fitness looks like!
Kennedy Club Fitness-Atascadero was the first of what would be, four Kennedy Club Fitness locations in San Luis Obispo County, California. Kevin and Barb Kennedy opened ‘Kennedy Nautilus’ in 1981, with one life-cycle, twelve pieces of Nautilus equipment and a stereo for music. One move, three expansions and a new brand, Kennedy Club Fitness-Atascadero is not just ‘Nautilus’ equipment anymore.
With over 30,000 sq. ft. of strength and cardiovascular machines, group training and exercise studios, a beautiful outdoor 50-meter pool complex, Kennedy Club Fitness engages, energizes and inspires all members to reach their health and fitness goals.
"There is such a strong sense of community at Kennedy Club Fitness- Atascadero. Our members feel at home here and we do everything we can to help them reach their fitness goals while at the same time provide a fun and friendly experience for them. People don’t care how much you know until they know how much you care" says General Manager, Sean Kennedy.
Today Kennedy Club Fitness serves the health and fitness needs of over 17, 000 San Luis Obispo County residents. Kennedy Club Fitness is the only health club in the County with multiple locations: Paso Robles, Atascadero, San Luis Obispo and Arroyo Grande
Kennedy Club Fitness-Atascadero does have some thing for every body!
Kennedy Club Fitness-Atascadero is where it all began in 1981. One move, three expansions including one of the most beautiful outdoor pool complexes in the County, Kennedy Club Fitness-Atascadero has a lot to offer every ‘body’.
Features and amenities include:
• Outdoor Olympic size 50-meter pool with outdoor whirlpool spa and sun deck; indoor 25-meter pool, whirlpool and dry sauna
• Comprehensive cardiovascular fitness area
• Separate strength-training areas including Nautilus, Hammer Strength, free weights and more
• Three dedicated group exercise and training studios for over 70 group exercise classes. Separate Cycling and Training Court studios.
• Two racquetball, handball and wallyball courts
• Outdoor rock climbing wall and running track
• Kennedy Kidz Club: 1,400 sq. ft. child care center with outdoor play area
• Kennedy Klub House available for small parties, events and business seminars
• Kennedy Kafe, serving healthy breakfast, lunch, snack and nutrition supplement items
• Pro Shop clothing and accessories
• Men’s and women’s executive locker rooms equipped with showers, vanity areas, blow dryers and toiletry items
Club & Pool Rental-KCF Atascadero
Think KENNEDY CLUB FITNESS for your next business meeting, seminar or team building event. Think KENNEDY CLUB FITNESS for 'Grad Nights', family celebrations and birthday parties for the 'young' and 'young-at-heart'. For more information on renting our club and aquatic facilities, please contact Sean Kennedy, 466-6775 ext. 35
Joining Kennedy Club Fitness
Thank you for your interest in Kennedy Club Fitness! Voted the #1 Health Club by San Luis Obispo County residents every year, we are privileged to serve the health and fitness needs of our community since 1981.
CLICK HERE for more information about
joining Kennedy Club Fitness Today!!
(Changes to your membership account may not be requested through the website.
Contact your club's Member Services Department Monday-Friday 9am to 6pm.)